What is Coworking?
Coworking is a type of work place where people can share an office space which has capacity of hundreds companies. They can use together rooms and facilities which are wastefully used by private office. It can help companies to save the costs as well as keep the companies working independently at Coworking space. Coworking space is also a place where hundreds companies are operating. As a result, they can meet each other and interact to expand their business relationship.
In the world, there are a lot of freelancers working at home or coffee shop. Coworking space is a replacement of home, coffee shop or traditional office where people do not feel isolated and can avoid distubs. This coworking concept has helped millions of people around the world to increase productivity and connect with like-minded people. Coworking has created communities and values to help members to develop.
At this time, we know the basic definition of coworking. Let’s understand it deeply by some examples.
Why can we say that Coworking is a perfect replacement of Startups?
Coworking help them to save 50% of office cost compared with that of traditional office
- You do not have to invest in office furniture
- You do not have to pay for power, water, internet monthly
- You do not have to pay for maintenance fees as well as some support staves.
- Moreover, you also save a lot of fees such as printing, meeting, tea& coffee,..
Employees canwork on professional environment:
- The working space is modern with separated office and shared spaces such as entertainment, liberary, kitchen,…
- There are many chances of meeting and cooperating with other companies thanks to contacting with business owners.
The security and technical problems are guaranteed, as well as other problems
- Your business has free support of security and technical problems.
- There is a receiption to assist guests.
- The problems of increasing or reduction of employees and business scale are quickly solved.
- Your business is focused more on the main issue instead of other issues.
Coworking creates a community who have the same targets. It helps individuals and businesses to interact and develop in a positive way. What more do you want for such a positive working environment?